THE cMyc Tag Antibody (Mouse)
The best quality in the industry, THE cMyc tag antibody is one member of GenScript's THE Elite antibodies. The immunogen of THE cMyc tag antibody is a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues 410-419 of the human p62 c-myc protein conjugated to KLH. THE cMyc tag antibody is suitable for detecting the expression level of c-Myc or its fusion proteins where the c-Myc tag is terminal or internal. This antibody can be used in various immunoassays, such as ELISA, Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunofluorescence, and more.
- High Specificity: No non-specific binding.
- High Effect: 1:20 000 diluted from 1.0 mg/ml can get good signal in WB analysis.
- High Sensitivity: Detection level as low as 5 ng.
- Broad Reactivity: Recognization of N-terminal, internal and C-teminal c-Myc tagged protein.
- Long-term Stability: Stability of lyophilized form for at least two years.
- Rich Applications: ELISA, Western blotting, Immunoprecipitation, Immunofluorescence, etc.
1. Sensitivity Detection
Sensitivity analysis of THE c-Myc Tag Antibody, mAb, Mouse (Cat.No. A00704) with series of loading amounts and antibody concentration.
A: 0.2 μg/ml c-Myc Tag Antibody (equivalent to 1:5 000 diluted from 1.0 mg/ml)
B: 0.1 μg/ml c-Myc Tag Antibody (equivalent to 1:10 000 diluted from 1.0 mg/ml)
C: 0.05 μg/ml c-Myc Tag Antibody (equivalent to 1:20 000 diluted from 1.0 mg/ml)
The signal was developed with IRDye 800 Conjugated affinity Purified Goat Anti-Mouse IgG
2. Reactivity Test
Western blot discovers working concentration comparison of THE c-Myc Tag Antibody, mAb, Mouse (Cat.No. A00704) with Mouse Anti-c-Myc mAb (9E10), showing GenScript A00704 posses excellent performance in WB assay with surprising antibody dilution.
Both c-Myc antibodies starting dilution are from 1:1 000 (equivalent to 1.0 μg/ml) in assay.
The signal was developed with IRDye 800 Conjugated affinity Purified Goat Anti-Mouse IgG.
3. Immunoprecipitation Application
Lane 1-4: 0.5, 0.2, 0.1, and 0.05 μg Multiple Tag Cell Lysate (GenScript, M0100) as western blot control
Lane 5-7: 1, 0.5, and 0.25 μg
THE cMyc tag antibody (Mouse) (GenScript, A00704) with 20 μg Multiple Tag Cell Lysate (GenScript, M0100) for immunoprecipitation analysis performed by One-Step IP-Western Kit (Mouse)(GenScript, L00232)
4. Immunofluorescence Staining
Immunofluorescence analysis of 293 cells transfected with c-Myc tag protein using THE cMyc tag antibody (Cat. No. A00704).